How does it work?
- Magnetic Field Detector, using the phones built-in magnetometer
- Sound Spectrum Analyzer to assist in identifying electronic voide phenomenon (EVP recorder)
- Ghost Dictionary with up to 850 commonly used names and words in over 20 languages*
- Low light video filters to aid video filming in dark places
- Word log for tracking generated words*
- Customizable skins and filters to enhance and personalize your paranormal videos*
Tips for Investigating
Just like any paranormal equipment you use (and any of the other GhostTube apps), GhostTube is capable of generating false positives. Words will be generated based on magnetic signatures detected, but these can be influenced by environmental factors, namely nearby electronics, metals, or natural fluctuations in the Earth’s magnetic field. GhostTube users are encouraged to pair evidence generated on the app with evidence captured on other devices and, where possible, back evidence with documented historic fact before drawing conclusions.
No paranormal device or app has been scientifically proven to enable communication with ghosts, or even the existence of ghosts. GhostTube is intended for paranormal investigators to test theories of the paranormal and either prove or disprove those theories, but is not intended as a tool for seeing and communicating with the dead or deceased loved ones. We always encourage users approach every investigation with skepticism and to take a scientific approach, see tips below for serious investigators above. Words/phrases generated do not represent the official position or opinion of the developer and are not intended as instructions or requests.