About GhostTube Original
How does it work?
- Magnetic Field Detector, using the phones built-in magnetometer to detect fluctuations in magnetic energy that could be caused by EMF.
- Sound Spectrum Analyzer to assist in identifying electronic voice phenomenon (EVP recorder)
- Ghost Dictionary with up to 1000 commonly used names and words in over 20 languages*
- Low light video filters to aid video filming in dark places
- Word log for tracking generated words*
- Customizable skins and filters to enhance and personalize your paranormal videos*
Can GhostTube really communicate with ghosts?
No paranormal device or app has been scientifically proven to enable communication with ghosts, or even the existence of ghosts. GhostTube is intended to assist paranormal investigators in their attempt to test theories of the paranormal, but is not intended as a tool for seeing and communicating with the dead or deceased loved ones and coping with grief or loss. We always encourage users approach every investigation with skepticism and to take a scientific approach (see tips below). Words/phrases generated do not represent the official position or opinion of the developer and are not intended as instructions or requests.
Tips for Investigating
Remember that just like any other paranormal tool, not every trigger is necessarily paranormal in nature. Similar to other tools used in the field, our apps are influenced by environmental sensors in your device (e.g. the magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope etc.), so our tools can be triggered by nearby magnetic fields, metals, electronics, sudden movements and even fluctuations in the earth's magnetic field. For this reason, we always encourage skepticism and offer serious investigators these tips regardless of the tools you're using:
- Always pair evidence with multiple tools and techniques rather than relying on a single tool for more compelling evidence.
- Understand how your tools work, and consider objects and conditions in your environment that could be triggering your equipment.
- Try to draw connections to documented fact and previous reports rather than assuming all output is a relevant response to your investigation.
- Never use the output of paranormal tools to make important life decisions, to cope with grief/loss, or interpret output as instructions or requests.