Our guidelines outline the rules for publishing content using GhostTube’s intellectual property including the GhostTube logo, user interface and overlays in video content.
- Maintain shape and proportion of your video so that assets are not stretched or squashed.
- Talk skeptically about paranormal equipment in general, how they work.
- Refer to the GhostTube website to understand or inform users how the apps are intended to work.
- Seek permission if using brand assets for marketing, advertising, books, plays, tv shows/movies, film scripts, print.
- Don’t adjust the aspect ratio of videos resulting in poor video quality.
- Don’t modify the logo embedded in videos.
- Don’t modify the overlays in videos in any way other than permitted by the app.
- Don’t attempt to move or crop the logo or overlays.
- Don’t apply third-party filters that modify the color of the embedded logo or overlays.
- Don’t defame GhostTube or imply that GhostTube is fake or inferior to other apps and devices.
- Don’t imply GhostTube brand or product association or endorsement when there is none.
Please submit a request for permission when you need to use brand assets in any of the following:
- Marketing or advertising
- Plays, television programming, movies
- Print packaging, magazines or books
Please note that we can only process requests made in English.